Installing an Irrigation system can certainly be one of the best investments for your lawn and your overall property.
In the top 10 list tradition of Dave Letterman, Dave Heinen’s team has put together a Top 10 list of “Reasons to install a Heinen irrigation system.”
- Balancing a busy schedule on top of maintaining a beautiful lawn and garden can be tough. Your plants need to be watered daily to stay healthy – which means a fair amount of time out of your busy schedule doing the “sprinkler shuffle” – moving hoses and sprinklers from one area to another. With an irrigation system from Heinen, you’ll reclaim that free time for doing more of the things you most enjoy.
- With the Rachio app and controller as part of your Heinen irrigation system, you can use your smartphone, computer or tablet to set your lawn to water 2, 3 or 4 times a week – your choice – and if you like, you can even select on and off watering on a zone-by-zone basis.
- Automatic irrigation saves you money. When you water your yard with hose and sprinkler, you will invariably overwater shady parts of your yard, and underwater the sunny parts. The irrigation specialists at Heinen evaluate yard conditions and develop a professional irrigation plan to meet the specific needs of your yard.
- The Rachio sprinkler control app is synched with the nearest U.S. National Weather Sevce reporting station. If the sies suddenly unleash a torrent, your irrigation system will automatically skip that cycle. The days of sprinklers water during rainstorms has officially passed!
- If you’ve recently invested in a new landscape design, an irrigation system is a surefire way to protect your new landscaping investment.
- Heinen can install your irrigation system quickly (usually in a day or two), and with minimal yard damage. Within a week or two most all signs of installation will be covered over by your healthy, irrigated lawn.
- An irrigation system maintains the beauty of your yard. The sprinklers are only visible when the yardis being watered. No ugly hoses laying around your lawn to ruining the aesthetics – or to be rolled back up after every watering.
- The nutrients in your soil will be conserved. A hose usually streams water out so quickly that it will often flush many of the nutrients out of the soil. With an irrigation system, your yard absorbs the water in small droplets, conserving all important nutrients
- Tired of walking around your yard with a cumbersome handheld fertilizer or weed killer? Your Heinen irrigation system can also be used to distribute weed-and-feed, keeping your lawn lush and beautiful.
- An irrigation system can ensure you have the best curb appeal in the neighborhood – not only providing a fair amount of personal satisfaction when pulling up to your home with its lush green lawn after a long workday, but also adding considerable value to your home if and when you’re in the market for resale.
If your home does not yet have an irrigation system, why not contact Heinen so you can too can experience the many benefits that come with automatic sprinklers? Give Debbie a call at (913) 432-5011 and ask her to have one of our Heinen irrigation specialists come by and give you a no obligation estimate – and say goodbye to the “sprinkler shuffle” forever!